- Deep layers in the depth of unreachable bottoms of the oceans have always fascinated mankind. Fugro does serious research in this field and supports organisations and companies with collecting and analyzing the data about the earth's surface and the layers below. For these researches, installations needs to be developed and build. Promolding has been asked to develop and manufacture fibre optic sensors for these installations.Read more
- The Versaflex floor system is being used in office buildings and airport terminals but is also very popular for usage in showrooms of car dealers. The tiles are capable of carrying much weight and can be replaced quickly and easliy but the best feature is it's durability.Read more
- There were already several glue solutions for (bathroom) accessories however none of these matched the criteria of Tiger concerning easiness, clean usage, quick utalization (1 hour max.), invisible removing and a long shelf life (2 years). The choice to work closely with Promolding was made because of the high standards and professionalism within Promolding.Read more
“Promolding is a very important partner for us. Their product developers are researching very thoroughly how a product actually works in real life and only than they will propose a functional design. They dare to think out of the box and they’re prepared to take well calculated risks. At the same time, they are also very pragmatic in their solutions.”
– Jeroen van den Hout, CEO Babybloom
We strongly believe and invest in partnerships with our customers and share our expertise and knowledge of polymers and product development with them so that we can create the best possible product.
“We believe and invest in partnerships with our customers and share our high value expertise of polymers and product development with them so we can develop and produce the best possible product. We are strong in complex projects, innovative solutions and the production of innovative products.”
- 12 October 2016Hollow microneedles basically are miniature versions of the traditional hypodermic needle. Compared to hollow needles, solid needles are easier...Read more
- 7 September 2016On September 2nd, Stratesys, the 3D printing and additive manufacturing solutions company, announced that Promolding has expanded its operations with...Read more
At Promolding everything we do, is customer centric!
René Cleijpool, CCO Promolding
Certificates and partnerships